(a grass-roots approach)
1. Aeration is essential for a beautiful, healthy lawn.
2. Compacted soil and thatch restrict grass roots from growing vigorously or receiving their vital nutrients, water, and oxygen.
3. By removing plugs of grass, the soil will expand, allowing nutrients, water, and oxygen to reach the grass roots.
4. The result is a healthier, greener, more resilient lawn.
5. Aeration is also beneficial for providing openings in thin crusts of thatch in geographical areas where thatch removal could cause undue impact on landfills, etc.